Turn New Subscribers Into Buyers
Without Breaking A Sweat
Your new lead is most likely to purchase when they first sign up for your list.
It’s critical to get this email series RIGHT.
Staying consistent shouldn’t be so hard
Hardly anyone loves email
But emails build rapport and trust
Consistently showing up keeps you top of mind
Staying top of mind increases sales
Turn your welcome sequence
Into your one-stop lead machine!
Show up to serve not sell
Write creative, interesting and engaging emails your new lead actually reads
Sell more services and build trust and long-term relationships
- 5 Proven email templates use so that you can get your welcome sequence written, done, and finished
- Increase the number of people who open and read your emails because they are that damn good.
- Examples for each template so that you can see the magic at work.
Email Is Very Much Alive
The internet is crowded, and standing out is getting harder and harder.
The social media gods keep changing the rules, what if your accounts were shut down tomorrow, what would you do?
With an engaged email list, filled with your ideal people, you can make money on demand.
97% of your audience isn't ready
Only 3% of people who find you are ready to buy now.
Imagine if . . .
You were able to triple your sales conversions just by staying in front of the other 97%.
What if they bought again
What would that do to your business and sales?
What would it feel like?
To spend less energy and always have new clients.
How much does it cost?
A better question . . .
How much is it costing you now to get your welcome sequence wrong?
How many sales have you let slip through your fingers simply because you pushed the sale too soon?
What if your new lead unsubscribes after one email after you worked so hard to get them on your list?
The only way to ensure you are the first person your potential clients think of when they are ready to buy is to consistently remain in their view.
Your welcome sequence powerfully helps you:
- Get to know your new subscriber
- Walk with them every step of their buying journey
- Build trust and ultimately sales because you focus on nurturing that relationship
The Email Sequence Templates help you:
- Know exactly what to say in each email
- Get the email sequence done in record time with plug-and-play templates
- Become a mind reader for your new subscriber (Dionne Warwick may be calling, just sayin’)
Invest now and get this bonus:
BONUSES Value $97 Value
Create Scroll Stopping Headlines
- 9 ways to stop the scroll & get your emails opened and read
- Avoid the SPAM filter
- Stand out in the inbox
“I have doubled my open rates to 45%, grown my email list with more leads, and turned those leads into sales.”