42. Using StoryBrand to Increase Your Sales
The point of marketing is to create more sales, but most marketing is a waste of time and money!
Which is why this week on the Feed U Podcast I round out my series on using story in your branding and marketing. I tell you the 11 places to use story to increase your brand recognition and market awareness and convert more leads to sales.
I also give you the reasons that story will work better than any other marketing for each place. Without further ado, here is the big list of where you can use the power of story to increase your sales.
- On your website: when you are clear you sell more, convert more visitors and attract higher end customers who are ready to pay you.
- In your emails: you have higher open rates, more people click on your links and even better they share your email info with their friends.
- In your free downloads: story helps you quickly grab the attention of a lead and gets them to take the next action you want them to take in your sales funnel, like downloading your freebie. Don’t have a freebie yet? Sign up for my free training here.
- In your social media posts: gain traction in a saturated market because you are telling your customers story through your social posts.
- In your stories (Facebook, Instagram and soon LinkedIn): hello! story is in the name for pete’s sake. Obviously use the framework here to again gain traction, get more followers and grow your list.
- In your messenger marketing and chatbots: when you can’t be there for your customers 24 hours a day a chatbot or messenger marketing work great. They work even better when you use the power of story to have a conversation.
- In your sales pitches: selling with story becomes so easy, because your prospects brain is pulled into their story (the one you are telling them about themselves) and of course their brain wants to close the loop (learn more about that here). Closing the loop means doing business with the loop closer – YOU!
- In your keynote and speaking presentations: sell more from the stage without selling. Your words will be so clear that people will meet you at the back of the room to learn more even if you don’t sell anything but a free download while you are standing up there. Give it a try and report back.
- During networking events: so often people stumble over what they do or trying to describe their business, story busts that scenario like Thor with his magic hammer and you become the most memorable person in the room.
- In your marketing collateral: for those of you who still use marketing collateral, stand out in a crowded conference, become memorable and a brand to be reckoned with.
- In your created content (think blogs, podcasts, video shows, etc.): story is best used when telling a story or teaching something. The best place to do that is with your weekly content.
Using the StoryBrand framework makes creating content for each of these marketing avenues a breeze.
You will stand out from your competitors, become the go to person for your industry and be seen as an authority in your market. So what are you waiting for? Get your story straight! 😀
Find out about more ways to learn the StoryBrand framework here.
Listen to the entire episode here:
Love this episode? We would love a Review! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes!