165. Introducing the CX (Customer Experience) Podcast
Things are changing for the 2nd Act Entrepreneurs Podcast.
You may have noticed the lack of episodes recently, and this episode will catch you up on what is going on with the podcast (including the new name). You will also get a feel for upcoming content, guests, and market insights of future episodes.
I’m excited to share this new journey with you and want to ensure you stay in the loop.
First things first, episode notes and information are moving here.
If you’re already subscribed, you will still receive new episodes in your podcast app.
Now for the good stuff:
Get ready for a whole new angle on customer experience, marketing, and doubling your direct-to-consumer profits.
This episode dives into:
- Why market changes prompted a new direction, name, and content for the podcast
- A growing need to focus on a holistic perspective when it comes to business growth
- The focus of future episodes and who they will serve
- What you can expect from future episodes and what will be shared
Get ready for a whole lot of amazing content around customer experience, marketing, direct-to-consumer sales, and best of all increasing profit without endless lead generation.
All future episodes of the show will be published here. Please subscribe to be notified when future episodes are released.
Thank you for listening and I look forward to seeing you in future episodes.
Watch the Video
Love this episode? We would love a Review! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes!