149. Should You Add Current Clients To Your Email List?
This week on the 2nd Act Entrepreneur Show discover what to do and not do when it comes to adding people to your email list.
On a new LIVE LinkedIn Segment Anke Herrmann, from Taming The Tech Monster and Alisa Conner, Email Marketing Avenger tackle marketing questions that they have been asked or encountered with previous clients.
Speaking of email marketing success if you struggle with what to write, suffer from blank screen syndrome, or are inconsistent with your email marketing head on over to alisaconner.com/emailprompts and learn more about my new resource 365 Email Prompts For Coaches & Course Creators.
This guide is jam-packed with email prompts for an entire year and beyond. Learn more about these email prompts at: alisaconner.com/emailprompts.
This week on the This Not That segment, we answer the question – “Should you add current clients to your email list?”
Get the answer by listening to the entire episode here.
Other topics covered in this episode include:
- Best practices for adding people to your email list
- Why are you adding people to your list and what’s in it for them
- GDPR requirements and repercussions for violating terms by not asking permission
- Different ways to get active permission from subscribers
- Buying cycle length and opportunity to stay top of mind.
Tune into the entire episode here.
Don’t forget to learn more about your new email marketing bestie 365 Email Prompts For Coaches & Course creators to help you stay consistent, in front of your audience, and increasing sales. Learn more here.
Until next week,
Be well, stay safe and take care!
Listen To The Podcast
Watch the Video
Love this episode? We would love a Review! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes!