137. Creating A Simple Marketing Strategy Using The ABC Method
Marketing strategy doesn’t need to be complicated. But it is the one critical component to turning your new leads into customers (and repeat customers).
***DOWNLOAD THE ACCOMPANYING MARKETING STRATEGY GUIDE***
To help you take action on today’s episode, download the Marketing Strategy Guide here.
This week’s 2nd Act Entrepreneurs show teaches you a simple method to create a marketing plan that works to attract new eyeballs to your business, build trust, and ultimately turn those people into customers.
- The best ways to attract your audience
- The number of times potential customers need to see your brand before they notice you
- How to save time when creating marketing content
- The #1 way to stay top of mind so that you are remembered when people are ready to purchase
- The best way to build trust and relationships with your audience
- The key ingredient that many entrepreneurs forget when they are marketing their business
- The #1 thing most entrepreneurs and small business owners forget to add to their marketing plan
***DON’T FORGET TO GRAB THE MARKETING STRATEGY GUIDE***
To help you take action on today’s episode, download the free Strategy Guide here. It will help you create your plan, write it down and empower you by taking action.
The best part is that you can use it again and again as you launch new products, services, and promotions.
Links mentioned in this episode:
What will you plan using the ABC method? Tell me in the comments below.
Until next week,
Be well and take care.
Listen To The Podcast
Watch the Video
Love this episode? We would love a Review! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes!