135. Making Your Sales Funnel Work In 2022 (best practices)
Setting up a sales funnel can feel intimidating.
But it doesn’t have to be.
On this week’s show learn the 3 key components of setting up a sales funnel that works for you, and your potential customers and also helps you keep your sanity.
This week’s episode was inspired by a recent conversation.
She had done all the right things.
Multiple funnel options had been set up.
Different levels were established so that people could enter and join in, but the gaping hole I saw was that it was taking a REALLY long time for people to actually buy from her.
This can definitely hinder people from buying.
Especially if they don’t know what you are selling.
Discover three specific things to consider when setting up and maintaining your sales funnel and also the secret weapon question to ask to ensure you are meeting your potential customers no matter where they enter in.
Included in this episode:
- How to create a flexible sales funnel
- Preparing your sales funnel for your customer
- Creating a customer journey map
- Analyzing and tweaking your customer journey and sales funnel
- Simplifying your sales funnel for your business and your potential customers
Mapping Your Customer Journey Tools”
Until next week, be well, stay safe and take care!
Listen To The Podcast
Love this episode? We would love a Review! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes!